We are excited to be searching for an enthusiastic and reliable financial program Administrator to join our team, and we hope it’s you!
As a Program Accountant you are responsible for providing (financial) information to program teams based on Exact administration, accounting, and reporting. You will actively take the lead in program’s audit while ensuring internal controls are executed. You will be part of a team that consists of one Program Controller and one Senior Program Controller.
Within this role, your overall financial responsibility for designated program areas is:
- Independently taking the lead in the program audit;
- Providing good Accounts Receivable management, to make sure invoices towards (private) partners, related to their contribution to the programs, are sent and paid on time.
- Making sure incoming invoices, funding contracts and letters of assignment, related to the programs for which you are responsible, are booked correct and timely in SpendCloud and Exact;
- Regularly updating the administration and the program dashboards regarding contributions, forecasts, pipeline and leads;
- Ensuring correct financial accounting of the programs, preparing monthly closing and reconciliations (Exact and Program Dashboard) and providing (data required for the management) reporting;
- Assessing financial reports and audit statements received from partner organizations and following up on the findings of such;
- Responsible for a well-structured documentation of the financial program administration as input for the (annual) audit files.
Who you are.
IDH is looking for a bright, motivated and organized team player that can execute assignments quickly, someone that is structured, flexible and accurate. It is easy for you to keep an overview and prioritize when required. You have a background in financial accounting and learn fast.
What you bring.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in finance;
- 3-4 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in a similar organization.
- Experience with MS Excel (must) and Exact Globe (desirable);
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Dutch;
- Analytical with an eye for detail;
- Team player, self-starter, who comes with ideas of improvement;
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and independent.
Above all, we expect your mindset to be all about hands-on attitude, practical and results oriented. We want you to become a pro-active sparring partner to stakeholders for financial, administrative and overall topics – therefore, strong communication skills are really of an essence. We want you to be able to clearly exchange information via appropriate platforms to deliver reports/messages.
Are you the enthusiastic colleague we are looking for?
We offer you.
A challenging, pivotal role within an impacting, international organization – and:
- a salary range between EUR 2.600 – EUR 3.100, depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 26 holidays, travel cost allowance, etc.;
- all the work supplies you need to excellence in your role;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself
- energy at our office, with our fresh sustainable coffee, fresh ginger or mint tea and a selection of fresh fruit available!
For questions about this position, please contact Debby Bastiaansen our corporate recruiter, at email@example.com or give her a call +31 6 111 83 562.
Who we are.
IDH puts people, planet, and progress at the heart of trade by leveraging the power of markets to create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equity for all. To catalyze change at scale, IDH innovates, convenes, and invests in inclusive and sustainable solutions that enable businesses to create value for people and planet, while improving their own performance. To create the greatest impact in the shortest amount of time, IDH focuses on empowering people within corporations the global financial sector and governments that have the most influence over value chains.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, IDH has around 300 employees globally, operating in 20 landscapes and 12 commodities and sourcing regions with over 1000 public and private partners. In 13 years of operation, IDH has generated over 390 M in private sector investment and support for new business models that create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equity for all.
IDH’s work is made possible because of the funding and trust of a variety of public and private donors, among which the Governments of Netherlands, Denmark, and Switzerland private foundations.
For more information, go to www.idhsustainabletrade.com or follow @IDHTrade on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume in English by using the following hyperlink:
We encourage applicants to respond before May 6th, 2022.
At IDH sustainable trade initiative, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.