Are you an expert in Exact and know all the ins and out of this program? Do you quickly track errors in the administration and resolve them structurally? Do you like puzzles and do you have powerful problem solving skills? Do you get a kick out of optimizing business processes? Then please apply for our position General Ledger Accountant at IDH.
As a GL Accountant you are responsible for monitoring and improving the financial administration. You know better than anyone how important it is that the financial figures are reliable. You identify, resolve and report faults and deviations to your manager.
- Daily ledger accounting and analysis, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations, specifications and corrective journal entries;
- Setting up and optimizing general ledger and general ledger accounts;
- Monthly payroll journal entries including checks, reconciliations and analysis;
- Preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and cashflow reports;
- Key-user / functional management Exact Globe;
- Support in preparing audit file for year-end closing;
- Initiate and coordinate optimizing projects financial systems and financial procedures.
Who you are
You are an accurate and senior team player looking for an challenging new job. You are precise, structured and hands on. It is easy for you to keep an overview and prioritize your own workload as you have a high level of personal responsibility. With your accounting experience you are capable of coaching employee debtors and creditors. Next to all of this you are the key-user in Exact that we are looking for.
- Minimum HBO diploma towards Finance (Business Administration) / SPD, MBO +++:
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role (MBO minimum of 5 years);
- High level of expertise in design and processing in accounting program Exact Globe;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory;
- Based in the Netherlands or have permission to work in the Netherlands.
What we offer
IDH offers a dynamic international environment and an enthusiastic and passionate team. As an IDH team member you can contribute to positive global change. The position is for 36-40 hours per week. We offer a gross monthly salary between € 3000,- and € 4000,- (based on a 40 hour week) and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme.
Please feel free to contact Kirsti van Willigen (vanWilligen@idhtrade.org) for any question about this position.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume in English by using the following hyperlink: https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/158894/apply . We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by the 24th of May, 2020. Candidates are based in the Netherlands or have permission to work in the Netherlands.
Who we are
IDH brings companies, CSOs, governments and others in public-private partnerships together to realize green & inclusive growth at scale in commodity sectors and sourcing areas. Our approaches are designed to drive sustainability from niche to norm in mainstream markets, delivering impact on Sustainable Development Goals. We focus on creating positive impact on deforestation, living incomes and living wages, working conditions, toxic loading and gender. In this we are supported by multiple European governments, including our institutional donors: BUZA, SECO and DANIDA. IDH is a company that works together with over 600 companies, CSOs, financial institutions, producer organizations and governments in 12 sectors and 12 landscapes in over 40 countries worldwide.
For more information about IDH, please visit www.idhsustainabletrade.com.