For a new role within IDH we are looking for a highly-skilled HR Business partner to manage all aspects of Human Resource Business Partner practices and processes within IDH. You are enthusiastic about scaling up HR within an international scale up organization. Whilst you are a strategic thinker you are also able to provide pragmatic solutions. You are driven by results and always think in opportunities. If you recognize yourself in this, please join our team as HR Business partner and help strengthen our HR team to a next level.
Together with the HR team you will be responsible for rolling out our global People Strategy. You will report to the HR Manager and will work closely with our HR team. You will coach and support senior management of our Global Business Units and of the Business support units to drive our HR services. Partnering with the senior management you will develop best HR practices and application of our strategy, policies, procedures and employee relations. Within the team you will get the chance to lead a specific HR project in relation to our People strategy. Important element is monitoring the workforce plan that supports the organisation strategy.
Other key tasks are:
- Support senior management to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues;
- Review and analyse data of the business units to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience;
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement;
- Strong business and HR expertise, including problem-solving skills and critical thinking;
- Proactively identify areas for improvement to ensure IDH meets strategic, legal, and business requirements;
- Champions improvement efforts across HR and the business units;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
Who you are
You are a person that can think strategically with a hands-on mentality. You like the balance between being a thinker and a go-getter. As you are a self-starter you can work independently but are also a team player and have great energy in the team. As you have a positive attitude and are up for the challenge to drive our HR agenda and people strategy within a scale up organisation. With your proactiveness and organization skills you enjoy having a broad set of responsibilities. This also means you do not shy away from taking up operational work when necessary and going the extra mile.
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree in business or HR Management and preferably a minimum of 5 years’ of experience as Human Resources Advisor within an international context;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Good knowledge and understanding of different cultures and you are open for new cultures;
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills;
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
Who we are
IDH brings companies, CSOs, governments and others in public-private partnerships together to realize green & inclusive growth at scale in commodity sectors and sourcing areas. Our approaches are designed to drive sustainability from niche to norm in mainstream markets, delivering impact on Sustainable Development Goals. We focus on creating positive impact on deforestation, living incomes and living wages, working conditions, toxic loading and gender. In this we are supported by multiple European governments, including our institutional donors: BUZA, SECO and DANIDA. IDH is a company that works together with over 600 companies, CSOs, financial institutions, producer organizations and governments in 12 sectors and 12 landscapes in over 40 countries worldwide
What we offer
IDH offers a dynamic international environment and an enthusiastic and passionate team. As an IDH team member you can contribute to positive global change. The position is for 32-40 hours per week. We offer a gross monthly salary between €3500 and € 4000 (based on 40 hours week) and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme.
Please feel free to contact Indira Rombley (email@example.com) with any question about this position.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume in English by using the following hyperlink: https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/147154/apply We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by November 28, 2019.
Candidates should be EU nationals or have permission to work in the Netherlands. For more information about IDH, please visit www.idhsustainabletrade.com.