Because of the growth of the organization, IDH is recruiting an IT Manager/Coordinator (24-32 hours p/w).
IDH co-invests together with multiple companies and governments in projects that improve sustainable production of (e.g.) coffee, tea, cocoa in producing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Proper functioning of IDH global computer systems, networks and components to meet the (information) needs of the organization, is the backbone of our work. As a IT Manager/Coordinator, together with the IT-coordinator you will give advice on and implement a solid ICT-infrastructure of both hard- and software. You will direct 3rd parties, give technical support and work out and implement IT policies and procedures. You will be part of a multicultural, strong and stable team of professionals.
We hope you are a bright and organized team player that can manage and execute assignments quickly, is structured and flexible. It is easy for you to keep an overview and prioritize when required. You have a background in IT and strong communication skills. You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
Gives advice to management on and implements a solid ICT-infrastructure of both hard- and software:
- Advises on IT developments and possibilities that are relevant and feasible for IDH;
- Evaluates the operation of systems and comes up with plans to optimize them;
- Monitors the continuity, performance and stability of the automated systems;
- Ensures secure IT data traffic.
Directing 3rd parties:
- Develops effective roadmap for development of IT hardware and software with 3rd parties;
- Makes agreements with suppliers and specialists (SLAs) and supervises compliance with the agreements made (current contracts end by end of 2019);
- Coordination, division of tasks, prioritization, planning of 3rd parties.
IT policies and procedures:
- Works out and implements IT policies and procedures
Gives advice to management on how to structure the future set up of IT development, maintenance and support from technical and human resources perspective.
- Working and thinking at Bachelor or Sc. level with a qualification in IT
- At least 3 years of work experience as IT Manager or Coordinator
- Experience with a broad range of IT systems (f.e. Salesforce, Sharefile, Office365 and Exact)
- Experience with directing and contracting 3rd parties
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Only candidates that meet above criteria will be considered for this position
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and independent
- Practical, results oriented, hands-on mentality
- Customer orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Organizational awareness and commitment
- Fast learner
IDH offers a dynamic international environment and an enthusiastic and passionate team. The position is for 24-32 hours per week and initially for a year. We offer a competitive monthly salary that conforms with the sector and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme. For more information about IDH, please visit www.idhsustainabletrade.com.
For questions about this position, please contact Wim Hartog, at +31(0)611417895 or Hartog@idhtrade.org.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send an application (motivation letter and 2-page resume in English) to Annemarie Woudstra, HR Officer, at email@example.com, mentioning “HQ-IT Manager/Coordinator” in the subject line. We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by 11 January 2019. Candidates should be EU nationals or have permission to work in the Netherlands.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement