Do you dream of a job where you can solve problems in a creative way, be responsible and flexible, with the ability to use your professional organisational skills successfully in your job? Are you the no-nonsense, proactive and hands-on Personal Assistant we are looking for?
As Personal Assistant to the Executive Board within IDH, you can make a difference by being the cement that holds the Executive Board and the global Management Team together by being enthusiastic, flexible, thinking along with a business that is active in a dynamic and international environment. The role involves working side by side with our Executive Board and being responsible and the port-of-call for various organizational and administrative activities. As Personal Assistant to the Executive Board you will be responsible for a broad range of secretarial and administrative tasks for IDH. Therefore, you must be a self-starter, structured, service-oriented and collaborative with good communication skills enabling you to identify where your support is required.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Personal Assistant to the CEO and COO of IDH:
- Extensive and ad-hoc calendar management across multiple time zones;
- Support compilation of expense sheets for the CEO & COO;
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Support to the Executive Board:
- Compliance checks of expense sheets with Travel and Expense Policy;
- Coordinate and organize internal and external meetings, including off-sites, one to ones, conference calls, working across multiple time zones, (ad-hoc) events upon request;
- Coordinate event attendance incl. organize communication material like presentations, pre-reads, one-pagers etc.
- Together with the General Counsel implement corporate governance framework for Supervisory Board, (Global) Management Team, Investment Committee, Advisory Committee and Investor / donor meeting:
- Scheduling of all (board) meetings and keep track of attendance;
- Support the administrative process of registering board members with the chamber of commerce;
- Compilation of (board) papers and documentation and preparing documents and presentations.
- Travel arrangements:
- Arrange (complex) travel arrangements for the Executive Board; organizing international and domestic travel and visa.
Who you are
As the Personal Assistant for the Executive Board you are a team player that gets energy from a fast-paced international environment. With your proactive “can do” attitude you support and help the Executive Board and make sure everything is running smooth. Not one day is the same and as you know how to prioritize, you can respond accordingly. You love to multitask and have no problem with a bit of work pressure. You are a true administrative superstar and know the importance of being discrete and maintaining confidential information. You will work in a team of 4 Assistants and 1 facility coordinator and will report directly to the Head of Office & HR.
What you bring
- Working and thinking at MBO+/HBO level;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365;
- Familiar with setting up video- and conference-calls (Zoom, Skype and Teams);
- Affinity with corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Who we are
IDH brings companies, CSOs, governments and others in public-private partnerships together to realize green & inclusive growth at scale in commodity sectors and sourcing areas. Our approaches are designed to drive sustainability from niche to norm in mainstream markets, delivering impact on Sustainable Development Goals. We focus on creating positive impact on deforestation, living incomes and living wages, working conditions, toxic loading and gender. In this we are supported by multiple European governments, including our institutional donors: BUZA, SECO and DANIDA. IDH works together with over 600 companies, CSOs, financial institutions, producer organizations and governments in 12 sectors and 12 landscapes in over 40 countries worldwide.
What we offer
IDH offers an exciting role within an enthusiastic and passionate team. The position is 36-40 hours a week and initially for a period of 1 year, with the possibility of extension. We offer a competitive salary ranging and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme. For more information about IDH, please visit www.idhtrade.org.
Please feel free to contact Marion van Goor (Executive Assistant) via mail or mobile: email@example.com or 06 5286 7273 with any question about this position.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume in English by using the following hyperlink: https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/151089/apply
We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by Monday 13 January 2020. First interviews will be held between 15 and 24 January 2020.
Candidates should be EU nationals or have permission to work in the Netherlands. For more information about IDH, please visit www.idhsustainabletrade.com.