IDH is an international team of 170 staff members and associates with various professional as well as cultural backgrounds, creating a vibrant and energetic working environment, open for new insights and different opinions. At the HQ in Utrecht work about 85 people. As a fast-growing organization, we encourage people to grow and learn and we create ample opportunity for your professional development. As this will enable you and us to contribute to even more positive global change.
Want to join an ambitious, mission driven organization and drive sustainable trade from niche to norm? Want to create positive and large-scale impact on the Sustainable Development Goals? Here is your chance to join our staff at the HQ in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Due to the growth of the organization, IDH is recruiting a:
Recruiter (6 months)
Based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative is growing. As the Recruiter you will have a key role in further streamlining recruitment at IDH globally. You will roll out the implementation of the new recruitment system and you will be in the lead to develop and implement the employer branding strategy.
You are part of the Human Resources team in Utrecht, consisting of the Human Resources Manager and two Human Resources Officers.
Core job functions
- Manage and ensure a smooth recruitment processes from a to z;
- Recruitment business partner for hiring managers and other staff;
- Enthusiastic and energetic ambassador;
- Manage and review recruitment channels and agencies;
- Improve recruitment processes and provide guidance and training to IDH staff.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience (corporate and/or agency);
- Proven recruitment experience within an international multi-stakeholder organisation;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Result-oriented, flexible and a self-starter;
- Diplomatic and integer;
- Eye for (intercultural) diversity.
IDH offers a challenging position within an enthusiastic and passionate team. As an IDH team member you can contribute to positive global change. The position is for 32 hours a week and for a period of 6 months.
We offer a competitive salary (depending on seniority and experience) and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme.
For questions about this position, please contact Indira Rombley at +31 615313351.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply (motivation letter and 2-page resume in English) by using the following hyperlink: https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/123221
We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by 14 February 2019. Candidates are based in the Netherlands or should have permission to work in the Netherlands