|Job Purpose:Together with the Director of International Partnerships & Fundraising and Country Directors India/Vietnam/Indonesia you will work on the fundraising plans for the wider Asian regional presence of IDH, you will identify and scope opportunities, and work with potential funding partners to design and agree on proposals and budgets. Where there is proof of concept the aim is to widen the fundraising base and partnerships and drive sustainability in Vietnam, Indonesia and India supply chains at scale. You will be identifying and interacting with large institutional donors through connection strategies ranging from fundraising events to public relations with the aim of delivering on the fundraising strategies for the multi-year planning cycles of IDH globally towards 2025 and 2030.|
· Developing and executing fundraising strategies for the wider Asian IDH presence.
· Fostering ongoing relationships with donors
· Providing updates or checking in with regular or recurring supporters
· Planning and hosting fundraising events
· Assigning tasks and supervising the progress of staff members
· Partnering with IDH International partnerships, Business units, country and program teams
Organisation Chart Attached
1. Develop and implement IDH’s Asian fundraising and donor engagement plans in close collaboration with the relevant country offices and their specific funding needs.
2. Identify funding opportunities (including calls for proposals, but with a focus on proactive fundraising), coordinate and take responsibility for the development of proposals and funding requests up to the point of negotiating contracts.
3. Defining the needs and opportunities for IDH donor engagement in consultation with IDH global teams the IDH India, Vietnam and Indonesia.
4. Identify and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and government agencies
|· Being a regional fundraising role for the Asian region, the role needs to work with Asian/global foundations and regional governments for the major fundraising for the IDH multi-year plan (MYP) and the country programs. In line with the fundraising strategy, a big focus will be on the relationship management of existing donors, linking regions/local representations to the work of IDH.
· As part of the core IPF team, the role will also contribute to future MYP preparations and proper (Asian) donor analysis.
|Key Performance Indicators:|
|· Fundraising planning and implementation
· Number Major Donors.
· Donor’s Retention rate.
· Increase in grant funding raised for the programs.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
|You are an energetic, resourceful, and hands-on individual who operates effectively with limited direction. You are agile when it comes to changing priorities, taking appropriate initiative, and able to assume final responsibility for service delivery. You are a strategic thinker and results-oriented.
10+ years of relevant working experience.
Deep knowledge and expertise in international commodity supply chains, corporate sustainability (environmental and social issues), and the reality of developing & emerging economies.
Strong networks in the wider Asian region and/or relevant countries.
You must be a team player and have strong lateral management and persuasive skills.
|o Proven ability to establish strong relationships and build rapport with stakeholders and clients.
o Proven ability to work with remote teams.
o Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
o Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English (essential)
o Knowledge of donor policies, global international development trends, development finance, de-risking, and value chain financing.
o Understanding of critical sustainability challenges in value chains.
o The ability to think conceptually around complex issues.
o The role will be that off an individual contributor, therefore experience in project management and matrix\ leadership of teams is a requirement.
o Willingness to travel
Last Date to submit Applications is 9th April 23.
Link for Applying:
India – https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/268696
Indonesia – https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/268700