The Community of Interest in Coffee (CIC), SECO and IDH are excited to announce a Call for Proposals as part of a new Program, to work with the Swiss coffee sector on addressing human rights due diligence through closing living income gaps. The Program will be implemented in Colombia.
The goal of the Program is to create an action oriented Swiss coffee sector that goes beyond legal compliance, creates a stable coffee supply and ensures economically viable coffee production in the long-term.
We are putting out a Call for Proposals that focuses on closing the living income gap through co-financed field-level projects. Project proposals can be handed in by (consortia of) private sector partners through a call for proposals. Project applications are open to all coffee related trading and roasting companies in Switzerland and their local partners.
All partners are encouraged to hand in a first concept note, in line with the requirements found in the documentation, by April 22nd, 2022. It will then be decided if the partner will pass on to the full project proposal phase. We would like to encourage projects that bring together different partners in a consortium (private sector, NGO’s, cooperatives, etc.). For more information on the requirements and the reviewing process, please check our Call for Proposals and attachments below.
Q&A sessions on the Call for Proposals will be hosted on March 29 (16:00-17:00 CET) and April 11 (16:00-17:00 CET).
For more information on the Call for Proposals, please contact:
- Tessa Meulensteen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlies Huijssoon, email@example.com
- Call for Proposals CIC-SECO-IDH
- Annex 1 CfP – Concept Note template
- Annex 1b concept note – living income thinking and tools final
- Annex 2 CfP – Program Theory of Change
- Annex 3 CfP – TCLI full report
- Annex 4 CfP – Guidelines for Planning and Reporting
- Annex 5 CfP – Guideline Selection Auditor
- Annex 6 CfP – IDH Template Funding Agreement
- Annex 7 CfP – IDH General terms and conditions for FAs
- Slides CfP webinar CIC-SECO-IDH program
- Q&A CfP webinar CIC-SECO-IDH program