IDH’s Karnataka climate resilient coffee & spice landscape program was launched in early March 2023 at a workshop in Bangalore where it was agreed to build a multi-stakeholder partnership towards the following impact areas:
- Building greater climate resilience in the production systems for coffee and spices in the state of Karnataka: districts of Kodagu, Hassan, and Chikmanglur
- Applying regenerative agriculture principles to preserve and enhance natural resources such as soil, and water management.
- Improving smallholder incomes towards living incomes; gender integration across the supply chain interventions
- Mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from coffee production and interventions in the commons
- Preserving and enhancing biodiversity through nature-based solutions
- Developing a 3-5 minute video to capture program impact
We are looking to create a 3 to 5-minute video, with expected 5-6 days in the field. If you are experienced and have a knack for creating engaging videos, we would love to hear from you. Please go through the ToR for more details.
The last date for proposal submission is November 15th!