IDH is seeking a qualified consultant to develop a business case for the implementation of a land registration pilot.
The overall objective of this assignment is to build and assess a business case for financing a land registration financing pilot. The assignment, among others, will consist of:
- Assessing the cocoa farmers’ interest;
- Outlining the funding flows between the financier, the coop and farmers and back to the financier;
- Building a business case of how this would work as a credit product;
- Assessing technical needs for farmers, cooperatives, the financier and Ecookim to implement such a credit product;
- Proposing the design of a pilot project, detailing out the overall budget, activities, product to be tested, key parties, timeline, coops/# of farmers, KPIs, etc.
View the full terms of reference here:
Call for Proposals_Land Registration Pilot
View Q&As regarding the tender here:
How and when to submit proposals:
Submit questions and proposals to Germain Hounkponou at email@example.com before May 19, 2023 at 5:00PM CEST.