The Roadmap on Living Wages
A joint effort of organizations and companies committed to developing aligned solutions for measuring and closing living wage gaps.
In order to take action, organizations and companies need:
- Reliable living wage benchmarks for every region they source from;
- Understanding of current salaries and how these compare to living wage benchmarks;
- Uniformity in what and how living wage gaps are verified, in the measurement and implementation;
- Support to undertake projects that help reduce living wage gaps;
- Access to best practices and learning on how the gaps can be reduced over time.
Joining forces will further strengthen international alignment and ensure the adoption of a uniform approach regarding living wages. This is necessary to avoid duplication of efforts and confusion along supply chains.