The huge response to our webinar on 2 April on on-site measures for forestry and agriculture companies and sustainable landscape operators in the context of COVID19 underlined the real need for practical insights into how operators can best manage this crisis and protect people’s health and livelihoods, and plan for business continuation.
In response to requests from our partners around the world, IDH, FMO, Mirova and Proparco are pleased to share Webinar II: How companies and land-based operators are responding to COVID-19 held on April 23. This webinar was tailored specifically for the African context and aimed to share practical insights of how businesses are responding to the current crisis. Over 300 people registered and 150 joined online.
- Nienke Stam, Head of Landscapes Finance, IDH – The Sustainable Trade Initiative
- Gautier Quéru, Director Land Degradation Neutrality Fund, Mirova
- Business Continuity Planning: Anish Jain, Chief Treasury Officer & Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing, Export Trading group (ETG) and (to be announced soon);
- Operational Health and Safety: Teddy Deroy, Director at IBIS ESG Consulting and Gretchen Blake, Chief People Officer at MTO Group;
- Communication & Outreach to Smallholders and Communities: Gerome Topka, Regional Lead Africa, Earthworm Foundation and Barthélemy N’Guessan, Senior Sustainability Manager, Groupe SIFCA