We keep growing and therefore we are excited to be searching for an additional Recruitment Business Partner to join our team.
In this position you will be part of IDH’s Global HR team, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. You work directly with our HR Director, HR Officers, HR Business Partners, C&B Manager and current Recruitment Business Partner.
As the ‘matchmaker’ of the organization you have good connecting skills to reach people across the world, and a lot of enthusiasm to have effective conversations with colleagues and candidates.
You are responsible for the entire recruitment process, from the intake with the manager, first contact with the candidate, to the offer for the position. You will talk to the managers of the departments to find out which requirements and criteria the right candidate must meet. Then you write a catchy recruitment text and publish it on relevant channels. You know how to assess candidates’ suitability. Keeping IDH’s future needs in mind, you are able to make a connection between recruitment and talent management. You are also responsible for creating and implementing recruitment policies and processes. Your goal is to find the right candidate for the position, fill talent pools with interesting profiles and further build our employer brand. You are proud of and have passion for your profession and you stand for innovation, quality, and improvement.
Within this role your tasks are, but not limited to:
- Managing and ensuring smooth recruitment and selection processes from a to z.
- Acting as the Recruitment Business Partner for our Managers, HR colleagues and other staff.
- Writing promotional vacancy texts.
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidates and building strong candidate pipelines.
- Managing and reviewing recruitment channels and agencies.
- Actively contributing to relevant HR aspects/processes.
Who you are
We are looking for an energetic team member who loves to work in an international and fast-paced environment. You describe yourself as flexible, a multi-tasker and a go getter. Therefore, it is not hard for you to adapt and manage priorities within the dynamic IDH environment. Even though you prefer to work in a team, you have an independent work style. You are not afraid to take the lead, and with your strong communication skills it is easy for you to connect to other people, even if they work remotely. You are easy to talk to and are able to connect the dots quickly.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or any other relevant study.
- Proven recruitment experience, including working with Applicant Tracking System(s).
- Knowledge of and interest in labour market trends, relevant recruitment channels (such as job boards) and labour law.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of an extra language (e.g., Dutch, French or Spanish) is a plus.
We offer you
- A gross monthly salary ranging between EUR 3,683 to EUR 4,604 (based on a 40-hour work week), depending on your experience (if you are based in the Netherlands). The range is expected to be adjusted based on the country in which you are located.
- a fulltime (40 hours) 1 year contract initially, with the intention to extend (as this is a permanent position).
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Vacation: 26 days of paid vacation leave per year (100% FTE). Additionally, IDH offers the flexibility to buy or sell up to 6 days of vacation annually, allowing you to tailor your time off to your personal needs.
- Health Insurance Support: IDH contributes €66.14 net per month towards your health insurance premium, helping you maintain optimal health coverage.
- Robust Pension Scheme: A comprehensive pension scheme with considerable contribution by the employer and 3.5% contribution by the employee, ensuring financial stability during your retirement.
- Commuting support: Provide NS Business Card or full reimbursement of commuting costs. Choose between receiving €0.21 per kilometre or opting for second-class public transport, making your journey to work hassle-free.
- Flexible Working Hours and Hybrid Work Model: Allows you to balance your professional and personal life effectively.
- Supportive Work Environment: IDH provides all the necessary work supplies depends on the role (laptop, phone, etc.) to ensure you have everything you need to excel in your role.
- Work-from-Home Allowance: Receive a monthly work-from-home allowance of €16.53 net, acknowledging the changing work landscape and supporting your remote work setup.
- Health and Wellness: Prioritize your physical well-being with a sports club/health club allowance of €38.58 gross per month, enabling you to invest in your fitness and overall health.
- Nutritious Work Environment: Enjoy a range of perks at the Utrecht office, including fresh fruits, organic coffee and tea, fresh mint, and ginger tea, promoting a nourishing and supporting work atmosphere.
For questions about this position, please contact Leonore Kemper, Recruitment Business Partner at email@example.com
Would you like to apply? Please follow this link: https://idhtrade.inhroffice.com/en/job/286717/apply
The application deadline is Monday, September 11th.
Please note that candidates should be EU nationals or have permission to work in the Netherlands.
At IDH sustainable trade initiative, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.
Who we are
IDH puts people, planet, and progress at the heart of trade by leveraging the power of markets to create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equity for all. To catalyse change at scale, IDH innovates, convenes, and invests in inclusive and sustainable solutions that enable businesses to create value for people and planet, while improving their own performance. To create the greatest impact in the shortest amount of time, IDH focuses on empowering people within corporations, the global financial sector and governments that have the most influence over value chains.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, IDH has around 300 employees globally, operating in 20 landscapes and 12 commodities and sourcing regions with over 1000 public and private partners. In 13 years of operation, IDH has generated over 390 M in private sector investment and support for new business models that create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equity for all.
IDH’s work is made possible thanks to the funding and trust of a variety of public and private donors, among which the Governments of Netherlands, Denmark, and other government donors and private foundations.
For more information, go to http://www.idhsustainabletrade.com or follow @IDHTrade on Twitter and LinkedIn.