SourceUp Global Launch Event
December 15th 12:00-13:30 (CET)
Are you part of a sustainability initiative looking to attract investors or mobilize funding? Or do you represent a company with ambitious sustainability goals? Would you like to learn how to forge partnerships that bring stakeholder capitalism to life?
Since 2018, IDH and partners have been working to define the SourceUp platform (formerly Verified Sourcing Areas). SourceUp is an online platform that links buyers of agri-commodity products with multi-stakeholder initiatives in producing jurisdictions (Compacts), aligning local priorities with global commitments.
By using SourceUp, companies are be able to search for Compacts in their key sourcing regions, support them and claim the impact they are making at the jurisdictional level.
- Chris Brett, Lead Agribusiness Specialist, The World Bank
- Natasha Schwarzbach, Director Global Procurement Sustainability, PepsiCo / Meghan Ryan, Director, Global Sustainable Agriculture, PepsiCo (TBD)
- Fernando Sampaio, Executive Director, PCI Mato Grosso
- Daan Wensing, CEO, IDH / Matthew Spencer, Global Director Landscapes, IDH
- Willem Klaassens, Director Markets and SourceUp, IDH
- Ruchira Joshi, UK Country Director, IDH
This virtual event is hosted with the help of IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative. This session will be the second item of the SourceUp launch campaign, after its former launch at The Sustainable Landscapes and Commodities Forum. IDH and SourceUp’s partners of the Global Steering Committee will be brought together in an engaging discussion.
Click here to read more about SourceUp
Click here to visit the SourceUp platform