Hybrid launch event
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Location: Holiday Inn Hotel, Accra Ghana & live on IDH Facebook
The Grains for Growth program aims to develop inclusive, and economically viable grain supply chains that will offer employment and entrepreneurship opportunities, contribute to better income, and improve livelihoods of farmers, especially women and youth.
- Hon. Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto, The Minister, Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA) Ghana
- Mastercard Foundation: Rosy Fynn – Country Head, Ghana
- IDH: Kebba Colley – Director, Inclusive Business Development
- Nestlé Central & West Africa Region: Olivier Marchand – Head of Agricultural Services
- IDH: Robert Asugre – Country Program Manager, Ghana, Grown Sustainably in Africa
- IDH: Tony Bruggink – Global Director, Food Crops & Ingredients
The event is moderated by Nathaniel Attoh.
More information about the Grains for Growth program: idhsustainabletrade.com/news/the-mastercard-foundation-and-idh-partner-to-strengthen-ghanas-grain-market-with-grains-for-growth-program/