On Thursday June 15, 2017 the first Round Table of the Cocoa and Forests Initiative was organized from 9.00-17.00h in Accra. The day, with its core focus on exchange, was officially opened by the Minister of Lands and Natural Resources. Close to 80 participants from the public sector, private sector and civil society actively contributed. The presentations that were given are available on this site.
- WCF on the Industry Declaration of Intent
- IDH on the Cocoa and Forests Initiative
- Ministry of Land and Natural Resources on the national forestry policies
- Forestry Commission on the Cocoa and Forest Ghana REDD+ Program
- COCOBOD on the new Sustainable Cocoa Strategy
- WCF on the Climate Smart Cocoa Program
- Proforest on the TFA2020, an example of a similar framework from the palm oil industry